- USDA-AFRI Award N: 2016-69001-24960 2016- Barriers to Healthy Eating and Physical Activity for the Development of Nutrition Materials for Puerto Rican Children.
Role: Co-Investigator Total Grant Amount $150,000
- Centro para Puerto Rico, Fundación Sila M. Caldrón 2013-2014. Proposal for the Development of a Leadership Training Program for the Development of Community Initiatives. Role: Principal Investigator Total Grant Amount $34,492
- National Institutes of Health – NHLB 1R01HL091826-01. Using Community Based Participatory Research to Improve Health in Children 2009-2012
Role: Co-Principal Investigator Total Grant Amount $855,842
- USDA-CREES NRI 2004-05549 2004-2006. Participatory Action Research to Improve Meal Patterns, Food Habits, and Physical Activity in Elementary School Children.
Role: Co-Investigator Total Grant Amount $114,000
- Multi-state Vitamin Litigation, Department of Justice, Puerto Rico 2003-2006. Food production and Excellent Nutrition: a Multidisciplinary Approach to Transform the Life of a Community. Role: Co-Investigator Total Grant Amount $318,000
- NAP, Family Department of Puerto Rico 1999-2000. Evaluation of the Electronic Benefit Transfer Pilot Study in Bayamon I: Use of the EBT Card by Recipients, Effect of the EBT on Small Businesses. Role: Co-Investigator Total Grant Amount $130,000